RingCentral App for Android™
Phone system management in the palm of your hand
- Single business identity – use your one business number for calling, texting, and faxing.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, etc.
- Reply with a pre-defined text-to-speech message, or send the caller to voicemail without interrupting the current call.
- Make and receive VoIP calls over Wi-Fi, even while traveling internationally, or over 3G/4G without using your carrier minutes.***
- HD voice quality for clearer sound**
- Secure voice prevents unauthorized interception of audio streams.
- Reduce the chances of dropping an important call with automatic call handoff during the call.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work
- Access to your voicemail, fax and text messages while on the go. Never miss an important message.
- Company directory at your fingertips – call, text or fax anyone, anytime from your mobile app.
- Safeguard your confidential business information – easily add or remove users that have access to company data customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
Collaborate with multipoint online meetings
- Host or attend video meetings anytime, anywhere, from your Android™ smartphone and tablet.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker and integrated chat.
Start audio conferences with just one tap
- Set up and join conference calls anytime, anywhere*.
- Enjoy unlimited audio conference calling on your Android devices.
- Start conferences with just one tap using 'Join as Host', even when outside the U.S.
- Conveniently invite individuals through Business SMS or email.
- Instantly join a conference call with one tap from a text message invitation, without having to enter a participant access code.
Send and receive text messages on your business number*
- With the industry's first Business SMS service from RingCentral, you can send text messages from your official business number.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in the US and Canada for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once—clients, colleagues, even departments.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping detected phone numbers and URLs directly from text messages.
- View group conversations among colleagues in one text thread.
Fax files from anywhere
- Improve productivity by having the power to send, receive, and forward faxes from anywhere.
- Fax multiple documents to multiple recipients at once.
- Easily fax document attachments, photos, or files from cloud storage (Box and Dropbox) from your Android devices.
Where can I download the RingCentral App for Android?
- You can download the App here or go to Google Play. Simply enter RingCentral on the search field and tap Install when the app appears. The RingCentral Mobile App will work on Android version 4.0 and higher.
What is VoIP for Android devices?
- VoIP (Voice over IP) is the ability of the RingCentral App to make calls without using your carrier airtime minutes. The minutes will be counted on your RingCentral account. Just connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data network and you're all set. When you are overseas, VoIP connections let you avoid international roaming charges.***
How do I start video meetings?
- It's simple. Just tap on the Meetings icon from the main menu of the RingCentral App, and choose to instantly start a meeting or schedule it. Up to 50 people (Office Enterprise edition) can join your meeting. This feature is available on all RingCentral Office editions in the US. See plans and pricing page for details.
What call controls are available with the App?
- You can mute, put a call on hold, flip, transfer or park a call, and also record any call.
How does 'Join as Host' work in Conferencing?
- ‘Join as Host’ enables the conference host to start the conference call with one tap, without a conference dial-in or access code. VoIP should be turned on for this feature to work*.
How does "Tap to Join" work in my conferencing invitation?
- "Tap to Join" is available when your VoIP calling is enabled. It allows you to automatically join a meeting without entering a participant access code.
* For select RingCentral Office customers only.
** HD Voice is available only for RingCentral Office Premium and Ultimate plans
*** VoIP calls made on the RingCentral service network may not be available in countries where VoIP services are prohibited.